Sherihan Refaat known as Cherry Refaat!
A beautiful cheerful Mama who is passionate about happiness & positive psychology.
She is a certified Mars And Venus Life Coach.
She shares her tips & daily habits that helps her find her own happiness & create her special relationship with her family <3
List your "top 3" daily routine habits, that helps you achieve an effective productive day!
- Some me time (10-15 minutes) before waking up the kids- usually it's coffee and some prayers time.
- Daily plan, usually I put my needs and wants at the top of the list.
- Doing the home chores at the evening while the kids are independent engaged in homework/play.
What is the MOST important step in your "Happiness journey" as a Mama!
•Letting go the idea of The Perfect Mother. It's an illusion, a trap and a myth.
There is no way to be a perfect mum but many ways to be a good and mostly a happy one.
What is the secret behind a good balance between your needs as a happy individual and your kid's & family needs?
- Starting with planning ahead the weeks not the days and setting some priorities, needs and wants for each week for me and my family.
- Planning some time for leisure and fun each week.
- On daily basis, putting first things first-start doing the most important down to the less important.
- Nurture the 4 dimensions the mind, body, heart and soul over the week, through small but consistent daily actions.
Top 3 practical ways to find your "Mama time" !
- I wake up 10-15 minutes before the kids so to fill my cup to be able to fill my kids' cups as well.
- While kids are at school it's a me time not home chores time.
- Doing the home chores while kids are having lunch or playing around or doing homework.
How do you maintain positive vibes along with your busy lifestyle as a Mom?
- Exercising regularly and eating balanced healthy meals.
- Journaling- writing down my feelings and emotions helps me vent and release negative feelings.
- Prayer is a key, asking God for help & support.
- Taking a day off from the to do list and enjoy whatever I want to.
- I have a mantra that helps me so well " sometimes not getting what you want is a stroke of luck!"
Happiness is a mindset and heartfelt. ~ Cherry Refaat - Happy Moms